منتـــــديــات بـــاتـنة لكـل الجـزائريين و العـرب
Majid Stories قصص تربوية 60_
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة : يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا .
أو التسجيل إن لم تكن عضو و ترغب في الإنضمام إلى أسرة المنتدى .
شكرا Majid Stories قصص تربوية 20437
إدارة المنتدى Majid Stories قصص تربوية 76995
للتـسجيــل أنـقر هنــا
Majid Stories قصص تربوية 60_
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة : يرجى التكرم بتسجيل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا .
أو التسجيل إن لم تكن عضو و ترغب في الإنضمام إلى أسرة المنتدى .
شكرا Majid Stories قصص تربوية 20437
إدارة المنتدى Majid Stories قصص تربوية 76995
للتـسجيــل أنـقر هنــا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

™₪◄|~( تحت شعار لا تعطني سمكة بل علمني كيف اصطادها )~|►₪™

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولالتسجيل

Majid Stories قصص تربوية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
BaBi_555

BaBi_555

الجنس : ذكر
الابراج : الميزان
رقم العضوية : 2
عدد الرسائل : 224
العمر : 33
المديــــنة : BaTnA
المـهـنـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Studen10
الهـوايـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Travel10
المــزاج : Majid Stories قصص تربوية 11010
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2009
الـدولـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Male_a11

Majid Stories قصص تربوية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Majid Stories قصص تربوية   Majid Stories قصص تربوية I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Majid Stories

What was it in ancient times, a boy named Majid, and one day this boy harassed by ill-treatment of his father in the home, which led him to flee in search of luck in the world of God's wide. And was continued in the run up to cut off his breath, and then was even an elderly woman who collided with a small body was gathering firewood. Has not been able to apologize for running it was the severity of fatigue; but women were tolerant in nature, and said to him: "It seems that you Ghalam good, and for that I will ask you to be servers, and I pay you to pay very well." Majid has been accepted and that he was very hungry, and took him with her to her home in the forest. There has to serve for a period of 12 months to the day. After a year called and said to him, give it a well-paid, and then provided him with a donkey stable outside, and what it was, however, pull the ears of the donkey to make it Braying begin immediately. When the donkey bray money out of his mouth, gold, silver, and was pleased with severe Farah Majid, who received remuneration.

And then traveled away Majid passengers arrived at the donkey, even a small hotel, and his request is and cuisine, however, that the hotel refused to serve before he is paid a price in advance. Majid went to the stable and pull the donkey ears and fill his pocket money. And at that moment was watching the owner of the hotel through a hole in the door, and when the night was replaced by the owner of the hotel Majid precious donkey donkey normal. And on the morning of the second day, left Majid - without knowing what had changed - for the house of his father. And has lived near the house of his father a poor widow with her daughter, the girlfriend of the only Majid and his sweetheart. When Al returned from his father's request to marry the girl but the father refused, saying: "You can not even have enough money to take care of her," said Majed: "I have it, my father." And went immediately to the donkey, Ataiwilleten and pulled his ears, and under the pull and pull until the lost one. But the donkey did not leave any money in spite of the continuous Nhigah. And then the father took a stick and beaten until his son escaped from the house. Majid and under and are being hit even opened up the door, if the place is a carpenter. Najjar said to him: "It seems that you Ghalam Ok, Akhaddmni months and 12 days, and I will give you a well-paid." Before Majed Najjar and served for a year and day. Najjar said to him: "Now will give you Zawahri." Introduced a table and said to him, you have only to say: "Amtlii" and immediately you will find a lot full of food and drink. Magid after linking to the table on the back, and take him away until he reached the same small hotel. There is inflicted on his back, and asked the owner of the hotel the best food for them to dinner. He apologized the owner of the hotel and told him: "We have not only bread and eggs." Vtjb Majid said: "I do not want no white bread, I have better. Majid ordered that filled the table, filling in the case Bkabab and grilled chicken and the authorities and drinks and sweets. Vandhish than the opinion of the owner of the hotel, and would not comment on that and not a single word. And that night, but the replacement of a regular table magic Majid often similar. And the next morning carrying Majed regular table in the back, and took her to his home.

There he said to his father: "Now, may I marry you, father of the baby?". Individual by his father, saying: "No, so have enough money to take care of her." Majid Vhtv "Look here, my father, I have a magic all my requests to meet me." He said to him: "Let me I see it." So the development of Al in the middle of the table and the room filled with them, but to no avail as the table remained empty. " Abu Majed then became angry outrage and grabbed Bmqlap heated and placed on the back of Majid, Vsrk and the severity of pain escaped from the house. And under and are being reached to the river and jumped in it. There he saw a man from the river and directed. And requested that the men of Al-assisted in the work of a bridge over the river, and by setting up a tree in the open river. Majid, and he agreed to climb the highest tree, which the men digging from beneath, and put all the weight by Majed. Tree and then stooped, and Majid fell on top of the tree and the Second Bank of the River. And then the man said to Al: "Thank you, and now the Sokavik Sniek." And the men cut off a branch from the tree and the shape of the stick, knife, who was with him. And then said Majed: "Take this stick, when it says" national and Adest "it will strike both angers you" .. Majid rejoiced with joy for a strong stick to those; because it realized that the hotel had been deceived twice. Majid and then take the stick, and went to the hotel, and once it saw the hotel, Majid is the stick and hit play. And immediately escaped the stick from his hand and began beating the man on his back and his head and his arms, ribs and even landed on the ground groaning in pain. And hit the stick remained in spite of the fall on the ground, and did not stop until her Majid recovered the stolen donkey, and his table magic.

And then rushed to the donkey behind his house, and the table on his shoulders, and stick in his hand, and when he arrived there found that his father had died. Majed Al-Hammar and so develop in a stable, and pulled his ears until the place filled with cash. And timely informed of all the people of the city that Majid returned a wealth of money, and it has become the focus of attention of all the city girls. Majid announced that marry the richest girl in the city, and asked the girls to Yeaten the next day, and Stand in front of their home and their money in Giobehn. And the following morning, the street was full of girls and Giobehn full of gold and silver. However, Habiba Al was with the girls that were not only have nothing Darhamin. Majid said it bluntly: "Ya snooze a girl!", And said: "Anyone who does not have any gold or silver, stand aside." The girl responded to the order of Majid, and were not tears of Khaddeha. So fill the pockets of his sweetheart Majid diamonds, and a stick to strike the other girls and then began to stick Bmlahakthn and blows to the head, Vvkdn awareness. So Majid to take all their money and Oattahn to his sweetheart and he shouted: "You are now with their Ognahn girl, and then get married. "

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
KANZA91

KANZA91

رقم العضوية : 60
عدد الرسائل : 34
المـهـنـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Studen10
الهـوايـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Readin10
المــزاج : Majid Stories قصص تربوية 31010
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/05/2009
الـدولـة : Majid Stories قصص تربوية Unknow10

Majid Stories قصص تربوية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Majid Stories قصص تربوية   Majid Stories قصص تربوية I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 14, 2009 3:54 pm

قصة جميلة شكرا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Majid Stories قصص تربوية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتـــــديــات بـــاتـنة لكـل الجـزائريين و العـرب :: منتـديـات التـعـلـيـــم الثــانــوي :: منتــدى الســـنة الثــانـيـة ثــانـوي 2AS-
انتقل الى: